Auger Drill Bit Candle - Grey
The shape of the Auger Drill Bit Candle somehow evokes both the industrial revolution and the space age at the same time. These will steal the show in any décor or table setting. This candle will drip beautifully when lit. Put it on a plate when burning it. Made from a blend of Soy and Beeswax. Fits in a standard 7/8" (22mm) candle holder.
Colors: Grey, White, and Yellow
Candle holder not included.
- Dimensions: 9 1/2" (24.1cm) x 1 1/2" (3.8cm)
- Weight: 3.2oz (91g)
- Burning time: Approximately 6-7 hours
- Fits in a standard 7/8" (22mm) candle holder
- Materials: Soy and Beeswax
- Scent: This candle is unscented
- Packaging: Beautifully designed recyclable & biodegradable gift box
- Made in China
- Designed by Lily Lanfermeijer & Joseph Hughes
About the designers
Joseph Hughes (1986 UK) is an English visual artist and autonomous designer living in Amsterdam. He combines ready-mades, sculpture, assemblage, conceptualism, design and video to communicate his thoughts to a broader public. His work demonstrates a child-like playfulness that is simultaneously novel yet apparently obvious.
Thinking about the representation of space within a sculptural context Lily Lanfermeijer (1990 NL) often works with materials and techniques that are fairly robust themselves (wood, glass, plaster and metal shaped by hand, machine or mould) and she likes to lighten their severity by introducing other shapes that evoke a different kind of recognition.